Bigfoots are believed to have a special fondness for peanut butter and bacon, which is why this bigfoot-long sandwich might just be the ultimate squatch lunch.
- One twelve-inch baguette
- Six to eight pieces of bacon
- Peanut butter
* Optional: honey or pickles (but not both—Bigfoot is an omnivore but not crazy)
What to Do:
- Cook the bacon in a skillet set over medium-high heat, turning it every so often so it gets uniformly crispy. You might need a grownup’s help with this.
- Put a piece of paper towel on a big plate and drain the bacon there once it’s cooked.
- Slice your baguette in half.
- Cover both sides generously with peanut butter.
- If you’re using honey or pickles, put them on top.
- Add the bacon, close your sandwich, and enjoy!
Note: This is enough sandwich for two- to four people. Or one bigfoot.